Are you interested in exploring the spirituality of Centering Prayer in greater detail and with more guidance? If so, please join parishioner David Judd and Fr. Brian as they co-lead a new offering on Centering Prayer. Classes will be held in the downstairs classroom on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m., and will include check-ins, mindful movement, guided practice and instruction. After the class ends, we will head upstairs to the church for St. Luke's weekly Centering Prayer service. Class topics include:
- May 9 – The Intention to Surrender
- May 16 – Surrender and Perception
- May 23 – Putting Teeth in Our Intention
- May 30 – The Nature of Thought
- June 6 – The Fruits of Centering Prayer
- TBA – Optional Half-Day Retreat!