From the very beginning, Christian faith has always been filled a sense of exuberance and excess. “Look,” says Tertullian, “at how [Christians] love one another, and are ready to die for one another!” These are moving and inspiring words. Yet, for many of us, this sense of faith as an all-consuming and passionate love affair is largely absent from our lives. In our first preaching series of the summer, we will turn to the upcoming feasts and festivals of the Church as an opportunity to rekindle our love and devotion.
- May 6 – Feasts, Festivals and the Life of Christ
- May 13 – The Feast of the Ascension
- May 20 – The Feast of Pentecost
- May 27 – The Feast of the Holy Trinity
- June 3 – The Feast of Corpus Christi